Job Title: Recruiter
Location: Tampa Headquarters
Reports To: Vice President
Summary: Responsible for screening, testing and referring applicants for temporary construction jobs. Corresponds with job applicants promptly to notify them of temporary opportunities. Ensure all required data for employment is entered into Construct Corps systems accurately. Manages and builds pipeline of continuous candidates.
- Must have a fantastic attitude.
- Must have high ethical standards.
- Must ability to solve practical problems.
- Must have the desire to contribute to a focused team effort.
- Recruits to fill temporary staffing construction needs.
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with candidates.
- Focus on building a continuous pipeline of candidates to fill requisitions as needed in a timely manner.
- Provides detailed information on job placement and job opportunities to potential applicants.
- Screens, qualifies and dispatches qualified applicants to account managers for placement.
- Provides prompt feedback to account managers to improve client relationships and maintain business relationships.
- Maintains records on recruiting activities and applicant communications as required. Including accurate and prompt input of all communication into Construct Corps databases.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- 5 years of professional work experience is required.
- Inbound/Outbound call experience.
Construct Corps is an E/O/E.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.constructcorps.com/careers-apply-here →