Why Apply with Construct Corps?
Construct Corps is a national organization with a long history of of finding employment for tens of thousands of great individuals with some of the country’s most reputable companies in nearly all 50 states. We have job opportunities for skilled candidates of varying experience levels in the construction and manufacturing industries, including: Electricians, HVAC Technicians and AC Duct Installers, Carpenters, Drywall Hangers and Finishers, Food Manufacturing workers, and factory assembly technicians.
Qualified candidates will have the opportunity to work with some of the nation’s industry-leading general contractors and sub-contractors. You’ll gain useful experience, skills and knowledge working on different types of projects.
Construct Corps is not a day labor company. We pride ourselves on our ability to keep our best employees working full-time. Construct Corps is a skilled trades staffing and labor management company, providing qualified workers to commercial, industrial, residential, and manufacturing companies and contractors. Our recruiters and support staff are industry-trained and focused on providing you superior service.
Benefits of Working with Construct Corps
- Weekly electronic pay deposits
- Long-term employment
- Growth opportunities
- Sign on, Referral, and Project Completion bonuses*
- Tool reimbursements
- Prevailing wage project opportunities
- Pension plan participation
- Health Insurance
*for eligible projects
We offer temporary, temp-to-perm, and permanent placement staffing services in the following industries:
- Civil construction, including sewer and road work
- Commercial construction from retail remodels to hospitals and office parks
- Industrial construction projects such as distribution centers and manufacturing facilities
- Manufacturing workers and assembly technicians
- Disaster response and environmental cleanup projects